One Stop Shop For Fitness
Gymkit is not just a website, we are fully trained engineers & technical consultants on all types of Gymnasium and Fitness Equipment for schools – Commercial gyms or Private Home use. See links below for more help & information.
Commercial Gym Equipment Service
Fitness equipment can be a huge investment for a gym or club. Your members expect faultless performance. We recommend that your gym equipment is serviced annually – our service visits are scheduled to meet our customers’ requirements.
Gymkit offer Services tailored to meet the needs of your facility, depending on the number of stations you have, types of equipment and the frequency of maintenance visits required per year.
Our Annual Service Contract checklist includes:
- Checking for worn cables and pulley wheels
- Cleaning, lubricating and checking all chains and guide rods
- Checking diagnostic codes and electronic connections
- Inspection and adjustment of treadmill running belt and deck
- Checking wax levels and brushes
- Checking for wear on seats, pedals straps and seat adjusters
- Inspect sprockets, bushings, guide rods, movement arms and shoulder bolts
- Insure proper alignment of all moving parts
- Full internal and external clean